Our staff are friendly, educated and happy to spend time dealing with any queries you may have. We pride ourselves on giving an outstanding level of service to our clients and we are continually improving our processes and systems, to provide clients with the best experience possible.
The typical standard for financial planners in the UK is to be qualified to Level 4, within the framework of financial services qualifications laid out by the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) and the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
As well as holding the relevant level 4 qualifications, all Russell Gibson financial planners are accredited to level 6 by the CISI and hold the titles of Certified Financial Planner CFPCM and Chartered MCSI, Chartered Wealth Manager. Along with many years of experience, these qualifications demonstrate an enhanced level of expertise in all areas of financial planning.
Our technical support/paraplanning team are also highly qualified and every member of the team either holds the CII level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or is currently working towards this.
Some of the other qualifications and experience we have in the team, which bring a wealth of professional and practical knowledge to the business, include:
- Pension Transfer Specialists (G60 & AF8)
- Taxation and Trust Specialists (G10 & AF1)
- Investment Specialists (G70 & AF4)
- Corporate Finance
- Actuarial & Financial Science (MSc)
- Finance & Investment Management (MSc Econ)
- Economics (MA Hons)
- Mortgages (Cert MP & Cert ER)
- Banking (Diploma in Specialised Lending & Operational Risk Management)
- Law (LLB & Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice)
- Business Studies (BA Hons)
- Service Development & Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green Belt)
- Primary Teaching (PGDE)
Russell Gibson is now part of One Four Nine Group.